Be still & know that I am God...Psalm 46:10

Friday, November 12, 2010

this is the last one........

......promise.  no more graveyard pictures after this.  atleast for this week.  lol.  good thing it's friday.  i've always had a secret fascination with graveyards.  when i was little me, my sister, my brother and my one & only infamous cousin joey would sneak into the graveyard in clayton (that's in new jersey).  we would never vandalize anything or hurt anything but we would occasionally walk off with things that were left at the graves.  why???  idk.  we were kids.....unsupervised kids.  lol.  but i still love to explore graveyards.  it's not like i have some kind of fixation with dead people or anything.  i just like the history aspect of it.  it's like a 3D history book.  you can read about somebody that was born in the 1800's but it's not the same as standing in front of and touching the gravestone that was actually made for that person.  it's like touching the past.  call me wierd.  i know it doesn't fit the traditional definition of beauty but to me it is an eerie kind of beauty.......... 

No comments:

Post a Comment