Be still & know that I am God...Psalm 46:10

Monday, November 1, 2010

LATER ALLIGATORS........

.......well tomorrow's the big day.  i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little nervous.  the whole concept of being awake for the entire procedure is what bothers me most i think.  i've tried to convince myself that i'd probably be ok if i didn't have it done.  i've tolerated it for 15 years now.  what's another 15 years right??? then i was blowing drying my hair the other day. i was bent over with my head upside down and set off a run of svt that made me have to sit down.  decided then that.....yup, i'm ready to be done with all this nonsense.  anywayssss....say a prayer for me.  pray that all goes well, that i behave myself (you know how nurses are, lol) and that i don't say anything i shouldn't while under the influence of versed.  and i'll pray that they're actually gonna give me some versed.  lol.   i'll see ya when i get home.....

4 comments:

  1. I'm going to say a big 'ole prayer for my Suzie tonight! I'll be thinking about you and I hope you will have your phone tomorrow night because I'm going to text you! That's kinda my job-to check on people like you :) I'm sure everything will be great, and you never know-you could feel like a new person in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will be praying for you Sue. Behave yourself! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you megan! i need people like you checking on people like me. i'll have my phone. i'll be an annoying little 40 year old texting. lol. love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks fredda!!!! i will try my hardest. lol. it's not easy for someone like me! oh and my battery in my van just died! lol isn't that funny!!! hope that's not some kinda sign! waiting on my mama to come get me so i can go vote and then take sam & ryan's stuff to my sisters. love ya.

    ReplyDelete